National Retail Park portfolio
Following a competitive tender in 2017 Corporate Facilities Services were awarded the national contract to provide cleaning provisions to all 17 locations covering Mainland UK, Wales & Northern Ireland with the contract commencing in early 2018.
- To increase the overall cleanliness of all retail parks to meet with the clients expectations
- To ensure that all retail parks have the same standards
- To increase the brand awareness of each retail park
- To provide innovation to the cleaning provisions
- To provide a robust management system to ensure all of the retail parks cleaning requirements are met
- To ensure that the onsite cleaning teams provide customer service based experience
- CFS installed brand new machinery across all sites which included a mixture of road sweepers, sit on ride scrubber driers, pedestrian scrubber driers, billy goat leaf vacuums, pressure washers, water bowsers, street trolleys and other machinery – Each site received a site visit during the tendering process so that we could identify what each sites individual machinery requirements were, as a company we do not believe in a “one size fits all solution”
- CFS visit each site weekly by dedicated contracts managers to review the cleaning standards and also complete monthly audits on the cleaning provisions to ensure that the retail parks are at the required standards at all times, quarterly meetings are then completed with senior members of the managing agents and directors of CFS to review each site individually and also on a national basis.
- CFS have provided site specific uniforms for each site using the branding approved by the landlord so that each site increases the brand awareness of the retail park and also the landlords international brand awareness, all of the retail parks have the same coloured uniform which is also tied in with onsite security to create a “one team” approach.
- CFS have introduced a tailored training package for the cleaning operatives across all the retail parks this includes Project Griffin anti terrorism training, World Host customer care training along with NVQ’s and Tool Box Talks.
In addition to the day to day cleaning CFS provide the following service provisions as part of the contract;
- Canopy cleaning
- Hygiene provisions
- Waste management provisions
- Pest control provisions
To find out how Corpor@te Facilities Services Ltd can assist you and your property please contact us today to arrange an onsite consultation.